The founding of The CAM Academy occurred as a result of the May 2014 Joint Congress between Energy Medicine Partnerships International and Akamai University. It was based on the vision to unify, strengthen and provide support for the growth and development of CAM worldwide.
The mission can be achieved by eliminating or minimizing the current blocks to effective adoptions of the contributions of CAM in health and healing by the power of love, light and peace.
The vision has grown since then and will be presented at a Share the Knowledge Symposium to be held in Hilo, Hawaii April 26th to the 28th, 2019 at the Hilo Hawaii Hotel on the big island ocean front property with Maunakea as background.
Founding Members: Dr. Mary Jo Bulbrook, EMP Faculty, EMPI Officers, Dr. Douglas Capogrossi, President and collaborating faculty of Alkamai University.
1. Living the principles studied, taught & practiced
2. Caring for and about the needs of others while honoring the self.
3. Cooperation, partnership and unity in diversity.
4. Love, light & peace are central to guide all actions
5. Power, strength in numbers & community with support for all.
6. Visionary leaderships focused for planetary healing & sustainability.
7. Empowered through Spiritual guidance & the ONENESS of all things.